Delivery orders are accepted if the following criteria are met:
- The customer’s delivery location falls within the permitted delivery zone of the designated outlet.
- The delivery address being mapped to the nearest outlet that delivers in the customer’s delivery location.
- Online availability of the outlet to accept and process the order.
- In the event, the customer’s delivery location is not listed within the permitted delivery zone of the outlet, the order cannot be placed. However, you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest outlet.
- The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the selected outlet.
- In case certain items from the menu are not listed, the particular outlet does not carry those items on their menu.
- In case of non-availability of ordered menu items at the selected outlet, the order will not be executed and will be duly informed to the customer.
Delivery Orders & Coupon Codes
The customer may only use the coupon codes mentioned in any of Chennai Spice’s print material, promotional emails & SMS messages for placing an order via the app or website.
- The complete and accurate coupon code must be entered in the coupon section on the payment page before completing the transaction, in order to avail the discount.
- The coupon code is not case sensitive.
- The coupon code may not work if the conditions defined in the coupon T&C are not met in the order.
- Poncho Hospitality Private Limited holds the right to accept or reject any coupon without giving any reason whatsoever.
- All coupons carry a validity period, mentioned in the coupon T&C and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period.
Terms & Conditions for all coupons including printed, mobile and email coupons
- A coupon/promotion cannot be clubbed with any other offer or scheme.
- Only one coupon is valid per order.
- Coupons are not applicable on classic category of products and on Drinks & Desserts.
- Coupons are only valid on the Chennai Spice mobile app & website.
- The customer must announce the coupon and coupon code while placing the order.
- The customer must cut and hand over the coupon to the delivery person when they receive the order.
- All prices are exclusive of taxes.
- Offer valid only in participating outlets.
Modify/Cancel the online order
- Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled either online or by the call centre.
- The customer can check on the progress of the order by tracking it on the app/web.
- In the event an order which is paid via credit card is cancelled due to non-availability of the ordered product, the amount will be reversed back to the customer. The transaction will reflect in the next month statement.
- The food is for immediate consumption only (within 30 minutes of time of delivery).